• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Panthera— first thoughts after a week

FX said that this rifle had a special purpose, a specific discipline.

My interest as a mere hunter is how accurate and powerful the rifle is in order to try to find if that special purpose rifle could be useful for the use I could give to it.

But the advantage need to be great in order to convince myself to expend another 2 k dollars in a new rifle.

That is why is important for me to be posted on the experience of the owner like OP.

Reactions: tibor
I'm not a FX fan .. but I'm not irrational either.. Wright now if you want a compact, powerful easy cocking 24" bullpub the impact comact , win by a considerable margin .. maybe the brocok ghost 2 will come close..my point is that even when the Pantera is not for many, one could see what kind of machine the impact M4 will be , so that could be my first fx , because it certainly be a power house..

After a week of use, did you notice in the first few shots of the session that the speed, impact point and regulator pressure are the same as in previous sessions?
thanks for your answer
After the reg works in at the start of each shooting session (3 or 4 shoots )it picks up right where it was as far as fps. impact point doesn’t move around so far and the reg pressure has been very consistent