• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Panthera Dual

FXUsa say that they are not able/ready to release the front bottle adapter part number. They have none in stock.

The crown bottle adapter (19659) threads are too long which is why it wont seal on the Panthera. Some have been known to take the 19659 to a machine shop and have the last few threads removed. Or you may just want to take a deep breath and wait for fx to release the correct adapter ;-)

Part number for the rear bottle adapter is 20983. It uses washers 11507.

Reactions: carpmaster
Can the rear bottle adaptor be used up front?
The rear adapter on my gun is only 0.25mm shorter than the 19659 (crown) adapter, so no it wouldnt make a difference. If the machine shop calls me back - I will have them remove 2 threads from the crown adapter.
Also, the crown adapter didnt appear to have issues threading into the rear bottle mount so not sure why the diff part number.

FX efficiency is one of the highest in the industry. daystate uses a similar design in their sling shot hammer. Most “floating” hammer designs are there to prevent hammer bounce, so I don’t follow where you’re going. You want fx to completely eliminate hammer bounce before the rest of the industry? Or you’re just another FX hater that has to point out their flaws because you’ve never owned or shot one!
don’t need a calculator to see that 😒
FX wouldn’t be doing it before the rest of the industry, my Leshiy 2 doesn’t have hammer bounce, and though I haven’t shot them I would guess that Huben K1, the Daystate Delta Wolf and Alpha Wolf don’t have hammer bounce either. So it wouldn’t be unprecedented in the industry.

FX wouldn’t be doing it before the rest of the industry, my Leshiy 2 doesn’t have hammer bounce, and though I haven’t shot them I would guess that Huben K1, the Daystate Delta Wolf and Alpha Wolf don’t have hammer bounce either. So it wouldn’t be unprecedented in the industry.
You forgot AAA and some other manufacturers and "SSG" which was "first" discovered by an esteemed member of our community "RSterne" (writes for HAM, GTA member) and was also the first to prove the influence of plenums on power and efficiency 7+ years ago, then all major AA manufacturers received this information, but they rudely ignored the suggestions of us "small and insignificant" people, and only now in the past few years have they shyly and proudly started introducing these things. I'm not sure, but I think that the Skout Epoch with its valve surpassed all previous systems...

The Skout Epoch is not out in the wild, and is yet unproven. It may or may not surpass previous tech, that remains to be seen. I will be very surprised if there aren’t significant changes still to be made before prime time. That said, I surely wish the best for them, and hope their tech helps move the industry forward.

Reactions: Airgun-hobbyist
You forgot AAA and some other manufacturers and "SSG" which was "first" discovered by an esteemed member of our community "RSterne" (writes for HAM, GTA member) and was also the first to prove the influence of plenums on power and efficiency 7+ years ago, then all major AA manufacturers received this information, but they rudely ignored the suggestions of us "small and insignificant" people, and only now in the past few years have they shyly and proudly started introducing these things. I'm not sure, but I think that the Skout Epoch with its valve surpassed all previous systems...
This post brings back memories. I was one of those "small and insignificant" people. :) Hammer spring systems and plenum development at the time were carried out by a small group of enthusiasts. rsterne (cookie monster) does get the major share of credit do to excellent abilities to quantify and present data. Also Lloyd Sikes deserves credit as well.

Last edited:
My goal is not to dirty this topic, but to encourage manufacturers to make maximum use of PCP weapons in terms of power and efficiency, it is like common rail injection in engines, it means that the internal ballistics is solved to the maximum, and the manufacturers are left with the quality of production and the price. That's why I ask the author of this topic and the administrator to forgive me, I will not invade this topic again, and I would ask the other members to do the same.

I had some time to shoot my dual bottle today after receiving the saber tactical bottle adapter (very fast shipping by the way)
I ran through 87 shots on the reg set at 130b. I set up the chrono on the last 72 shots - they averaged 990 ft./s with HN 30gr slugs spread was 11, SD was 2.6. 65fpe.
Standard FX 580 and 300 250 bar bottles. I plan on shooting heavier slugs than these so my shot count will go down some.

Reactions: Raider03 and Vana2
What do you need to do in order to add a front bottle? Do you need extra parts?

Screenshot_20230217_150724_Samsung Internet.jpg

Saber Tactical is selling a front bottle adapter. Donny sending mine out today. Not yet listed on website so youll need to message him.
I would recommend this - beats having to mod the fx adapter. Huma should have one coming too
Would recommend the Huma adapter, will give much more support than just the adapter.