Panthera Dual

Got the Panthera set up with 580/300 today. Looking forward to the warm up next week -hopefully can get to the farm to stretch its legs a bit. 76yds is max at the house. So far the HN 38gr at 980 are winning
07FB4449-7C21-4536-942B-600426FA6A8E.jpeg

Thanks for the picture. I had heard a bottle could be added to the front of the block. Pretty much confirms that I will be ordering one now. I wold probably eliminate the rear bottle to reduce gun weight .
I can see a LOT of buyers who don’t shoot PRS changing to the 580 bottle up front for increased shot counts.
Wondering if FX will have that option from the factory in the near future?

Reactions: cra627
Thanks for the picture. I had heard a bottle could be added to the front of the block. Pretty much confirms that I will be ordering one now. I wold probably eliminate the rear bottle to reduce gun weight .
I can see a LOT of buyers who don’t shoot PRS changing to the 580 bottle up front for increased shot counts.
Wondering if FX will have that option from the factory in the near future?
They said in their last FX USA video that the platform was designed to be modular and we can expect a front bottle version sometime in the future.

Do you know how much it eliminates? calculate the efficiency and everything will be clear to you...
Most of the M3s aren't really free floating especially if you changed out to a huma spring and any sort of extra hammer weight or have the macro and micro cranked up there the hammer is preloaded before being cocked

Do you know how much it eliminates? calculate the efficiency and everything will be clear to you...
FX efficiency is one of the highest in the industry. daystate uses a similar design in their sling shot hammer. Most “floating” hammer designs are there to prevent hammer bounce, so I don’t follow where you’re going. You want fx to completely eliminate hammer bounce before the rest of the industry? Or you’re just another FX hater that has to point out their flaws because you’ve never owned or shot one!
don’t need a calculator to see that 😒

Bottle adapter xxxxx
Washers xxxxx

At this point I will be keeping both bottles on just for testing and I do hope shoot a few bench matches that Tom from High Pressure will be putting on this summer.
Ill have just the 300b bottle on while defending my orchards from sqrlz. I was getting 24-26 shot count which is plenty per outing.
And the gun weighs 12.8lbs with both bottles so not interested in lugging that around.

Last edited:
From what I can find I would say the parts needed would be ....
19761, 10335, 19694, 19950, 20540, and 11507

That should give you the entire assembly needed to add another bottle to the system
Are you also removing the rear bottle with all these parts listed? If you are just adding a front bottle you’ll just need adapter and washers -yes? Thats all I did. Very simple