• *Effective 3/27/2024 - The discussion of the creation, fabrication, or modification of airgun moderators is prohibited. The discussion of any "adapters" used to convert an airgun moderator to a firearm silencer will result in immediate termination of the account.*

Panthera barrel change?

To get the probe out you will have to dismantle the entire rifle. You will have to pull out the trigger to get the hammer and pin to come out, then it is a simple allen screw to change the probe.

You can change out the liner with air in the rifle no problem, as the outer barrel will hold the air in the plenum just fine. Just don't loosen the two bolts at the end of the plenum as that will remove the barrel and could cause issues. If you want to go from a 600mm rifle to a 500mm I would send it to a dealer and have them swap it out. That way if anything does happen you know the warranty will be intact and the shop will cover the repair ;).

Reactions: Nords
Changing barrel is not that difficult. Be aware that fx has used more locktight on the Panthera than past models . The gun has to be degassed. Then you remove the rail . Then unscrew the plenum . Then it’s one screw on the top and one on each side and it’s just to pull it out.

If you have to replace the probe that’s another story . . I already had to do a full disassembly to inspect my valve . Later I realized that can be accessed from the front.

I think it’s possible to remove the probe without having to get the trigger out. It’s a black rubberstop behind the pellet probe. That can be removed if you unscrew the small allen on the side . I will try it later when my slug probe shows up.

All this will void the warranty

Reactions: Raider03 and Nords