• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Panthera air leak

I had this kinda problem with a brand new FX Impact M3, broke almost the second I got it in the mail. Took 4 trips back to FX, now it shoots like a dream.

My advice is if you bought it new, use the warranty and don’t go digging into it. Yes it sucks but FX sold it and they should fix it. There is a technician there name Oliver, request right from day one that you want him specifically to work on your rifle.

Hopefully you have another gun to shoot in the meantime, if not buy a dragon fly and pump away for the couple of months to get your Fx gun back.

I just do not understand ?? brand new guns and you have leaks ? what do you guys do , just toss the gun in the back bed of your truck as you walk by?
I own puslar 3 yrs, aa s510 2 years , Mac 1 usft 10 months . Never had a leak in any of them .
You have had good luck with your purchases, but the reality is very high end airguns like FX and Daystate and Air Arms come broken from the factory. And it’s not just air guns, I at one time bought a brand new custom 1911 that broke on the very first cartridge fired. It sucks and if you too will have your luck run out one day. But for your sake I hope you don’t.

You have had good luck with your purchases, but the reality is very high end airguns like FX and Daystate and Air Arms come broken from the factory. And it’s not just air guns, I at one time bought a brand new custom 1911 that broke on the very first cartridge fired. It sucks and if you too will have your luck run out one day. But for your sake I hope you don’t.
OOPS sorry i didn't mean to offend you in any way . and this statement was not directed at you personally. just an observation in general .

I just do not understand ?? brand new guns and you have leaks ? what do you guys do , just toss the gun in the back bed of your truck as you walk by?
I own puslar 3 yrs, aa s510 2 years , Mac 1 usft 10 months . Never had a leak in any of them .
My FX Panthera also arrived with a slow leak.

Is so slow that I do not want to disassemble and being able of increasing it.

Well I pulled the plenum and removed the valve cover inspected the valve it was fine . I looked over the orings on the valve cap and sure enough the little guy on the front of valve stem failed so I polished up the end of the stem in case it had a burr installed new orings and reassembled it aired it up no more leaks