Panthera 700 .22

Just wanted to let you guys know that we havethe 22 cal 700's show up in the shop. If you are looking at getting one let us know and we can get one out to you!

As always we have a wide selection of other FX rifles as well ready to go out as well. Along with the ammo that is needed to send down range with your new investment

Last edited:
Reactions: Airgun Al
Just wanted to let you guys know that we havethe 22 cal 700's show up in the shop. If you are looking at getting one let us know and we can get one out to you!

As always we have a wide selection of other FX rifles as well ready to go out as well. Along with the ammo that is needed to send down range with your new investment

Could you please tell me if there is a real change of accuracy among the Panthera, the M3, the Maverick and the Wildcat MK III?

Being as they all use the same barrel system, they should get the same accuracy from a barrel stand point. The accuracy of all the rifles is outstanding, of course saying that you have to tune the guns for the ammo you are using. Some of the rifles are easier to tune than the others so keep that in mind if you are chasing your velocities.

Being as they all use the same barrel system, they should get the same accuracy from a barrel stand point. The accuracy of all the rifles is outstanding, of course saying that you have to tune the guns for the ammo you are using. Some of the rifles are easier to tune than the others so keep that in mind if you are chasing your velocities.
Then it is a matter of which one likes you the must.

I like the size and stock of the Wildcat.

If I eventually decide to buy a FX, now I have more info.

Thanks a lot.

Reactions: BulletCentral

Can you change the barrel length, for example, change a 600mm gun to 700mm (not the caliber)? Thanks.

We do not as of yet, because FX hasn't gotten any in to their shop.

Once they have the change over kits we will have them here in our shop.

So what is the going rate for the change over kits?

What is the cost of changing over?

Wait, has Fx already ran out of change over kits? Do they have a issue with the change over kits on hand? Or did they sent the change over kits back?

Maybe dealers changing barrels to meet the demand?

Allen

Last edited:

Any News when you will have fx crown tensioner barrel again thks

Reactions: tibor
Give me a call and I can get those taken care of for you. I will work at getting some of those back in stock as well.
Can a FX Panthera 700mm, .22 caliber be changed from the 22 caliber to 30 caliber? I'd have someone professional perform the caliber change. Any idea of what actually needs to be changed? Obviously the barrel liner. And probably the probe. Thank you for any information you can provide including cost.

Can a FX Panthera 700mm, .22 caliber be changed from the 22 caliber to 30 caliber? I'd have someone professional perform the caliber change. Any idea of what actually needs to be changed? Obviously the barrel liner. And probably the probe. Thank you for any information you can provide including cost.
This will answer some of your questions.

Hello, I saw that you are selling your evol .30, and may trade for a fx panthera 700, I have a brand new panthera 700 with saber tactical rail on it, I am interested in it. But I am new member to this forum and I DONT knew how to reach out to you.