PANSAL 2022 is on after two years of cancellations

The annual spring gathering of like minded airgunners is finally on once again. It is a combination of ground squirrel hunting and a fun shoot held on BLM land about 40 miles west of Boise Idaho. It's a three day event starting on April 29 and ending May 2 this year.

The PANSAL web page is currently being updated due to changes in software and Matt Ulrich (web page creator) is doing what he can to at least provide the basic information if you haven't attended in the past (directions).

new web page ---> https://sites.google.com/site/pansalairgun/home

This is short notice since it's only a week away. Mike Kleint is heading up the shoot itself doing most of the grunt work. Mike is an avid airgunner and working hard to make this year a good one. Things like weather can't be addressed but hopefully last years weeds will be knocked down by a sheep heard that comes thru about this time of year. Those nasty yellow blossumed weeds that really hinder hunting squirrels later in the year typically are just starting to grow so It chould be possible to get shots all the way out to around 140 yards from the base site.

I have yet to make it out (weather and health issues) but I know I've seen several airgunners from Boise post at times here on AGN and there is probably others that are not aware of PANSAL --- thus this post.