• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Palm Beach Airguns NOT impressed

I Ordered a compressor on 6/17/2021 from them because they said it was in stock. I did however ask in a different email if it was in stock. Palm Beach airgun Response (Yes they are. They are tested before shipping so there is usually a delay in shipping to allow for this process). So on 6/26/2021 i emailed them again asking pretty much not trying to be a A$$ but what's up with the compressor. They responded that it ships from Arizona. SO they outsource form a warehouse in Arizona and was not is stock at there facility or something to that fact. Emailed today to get refund

Just my 2 cents Ill shop else where. 

I have the emails from them. No need to call they explained that it takes 1 to 2 weeks after i emailed him about the compressor the second time .but in my first email i asked if they had it in stock. they replied yes. So when you tell a customer you have it in stock , the customer assumes its at your store, not across the nation in a arizona store. that he never told me about in the original email. he just said expect delays for it to be checked out. it's unprofessional of a store to side line you saying its in stock . then tell you two weeks later that its at a Arizona Store wharehouse and there holding it for them.

like i said i have the emails and so does he. Ill order a venturi air compressor from airgun depot or utah airguns are pyramid air, 

We apologize again for the inconvenience. We kept you up to date and answered all your questions. We did have them in stock at the time, unfortunately the lead time for this compressor did not fit your needs so we refunded your money within a minute of you requesting it. We wish we could have helped you better but sometimes things just don't work out so we made it right for you. Have a great week.

-Joel

Reactions: JimNM