• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Palm Beach Airguns A+ (FedEx C-)

IraLite

Oct 30, 2019
SC
PBA quickly sent my Mk2 30 Impact and even included a free tin of JSB pellets. Looks like they might've cleaned my slug liner too, but I'm not sure.

Fedex on the other hand... told me my estimated arrival would be be Thursday, package overslept in GA, new arrival date of Friday; never showed, new day of arrival Saturday, waited all day, called fedex twice, second call the rep said its waiting for me at the address I had it redirected to, its been there since Friday afternoon. If I had not called I wouldve been waiting at least to monday if not longer.

Very sorry about your delay with FedEx. We know exactly how it is waiting for your new gear! Unfortunately this is usually the case when changes are made to the original shipping to be picked up at an on site FedEx location. Our experience has shown it is usually faster when set to be picked up at the actual local FedEx facility.

We are very happy to hear you have now received your new MK2 and our holiday gift, enjoy!