• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Traditional Rifle Pair Of IZH 61's *lowered last time*

Classified Status
NLA

Rob_in_NC

Jan 3, 2020
Barnardsville, North Carolina
Got a couple IZH 61's I'd like to offload as a package deal.

First is a plastic receiver 61 that has been converted to a PCP... Yep. Springer converted to PCP. Includes fill probe as well as what I believe is the full box of parts to convert this back to a springer. Purchased conversion kit from a fellow in Russia years ago. Chronies at 500fps with 8.44 gr. Fill probe is a little fiddle as well as cocking. Fill probe could stand new o rings. Had been holding at 120ish bar for years. It may have leaked down to that or I could have just stored it at that pressure. Unknown.

Next is a steel receiver 61 unmolested as far as I know.
Chronies at 430fps with 8.44gr

As with the other ad, I cannot speak to accuracy on either, except from memory. I've not shot them in years save for the quick chrony testing just prior to posting. I recall of no accuracy issues with either. Each includes one clip.

Would like to sell this as a package deal for both guns, as well as the box of bits to convert back.
$425 shipped. Now $400 $350 shipped
Paypal or MO, shipped only where legal

IMG_0970.JPG

Last edited: