• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

paging BSA R10 owners and enthusiasts

I have a used BSA R10 that I would like to get the most out of and would like the opinions of others who have improved their rifles. 

First: I would like to get a larger bottle for it. Any suggestions?

Second: Has anyone seen the need to polish the barrel? Should I risk making its accuracy worse ?

Third: From what I have read some of these rifles have issues with their regulators so some replace them and others rebuild them. I would like mine to be more consistent.

Fourth: The trigger is ok like it is but it would be nicer if there was a simple way to improve it.

Thanks guys! I look forward to your ideas.

Do you have the MK1 or MK2? I would not polish any barrel if it is shooting good and BSA uses hammer forged barrels which are known shoot great as is. The R10 has a match trigger which should be user adjustable. I would not do anything to the regulator if it is shooting fine. Don't try to fix what aint' broken or try to improve upon what already works well.

I don't have one, but wish I did. I wanted to buy the new SE version, but apparently the U.S. dealers were holding off until the old ones were sold. Now, they are starting to trickle in. I bought a Daystate Regal XL instead and am quite satisfied. If I did have an R10, the only thing I can think of to improve it is to replace the factory air tank with a 480cc carbon fiber tank to increase the shot count. Otherwise I'd leave it alone.