Pacific Airgun Expo March 18-19 2023

It looks interesting but for me it would be over a 3 hour drive. Is this show worth what would be about 6.5 hour round trip drive? I remember a few years back that an airgun show came to Fresno. Is this the same show?
Kenny
It is a very small show, Typically about 10-12 vendors. A lot of attendees bring their toys for show and tell and swap style interaction. Another fellow and I bought a table. We are going to have our project guns out to talk about and some used stuff for sale. I am going to set up my 3D printer and have a bunch of printed swag to pass out. Fill probe protectors, moderator wrenches, and other goodies I can draw or find print files for. For those attending, talk to me about any special requests. If attendees find a small part that is a free download and airgun related, let me know and I'll see what I can do about printing one for you to pick up at the show.

Reactions: qball
I was at the 2013 show in Fresno with my son-We had a great time and met a bunch of great people. I found it was definitely a buyer's market, there weren't many people attending. I just checked the yellow forum and there's zero information there about the show. Without a bit more visibility it may fade away which would be sad. Having it in the Southland one year and North the next would perhaps generate more attendance, but that would be challenging to say the least. I work weekends so I doubt I'll be there.

I was planning to go but changed the visit with daughter to early December '22 for Granddaughter's school play , 2600 mile round trip , maybe next year the plan will stay in place .
Seriously i had planed the visit with my daughter around the Show dates , I am going to 4 shows all involve at least one night lodging some two nights .

Last edited:
Reactions: SacramentoSam
It looks interesting but for me it would be over a 3 hour drive. Is this show worth what would be about 6.5 hour round trip drive? I remember a few years back that an airgun show came to Fresno. Is this the same show?
Kenny
I'm about an hour away, been once a few years back, haven't been back.
Spent a little $$ just to support, but in all honesty I could do better spending that time online.
6.5 hrs round trip, dude you'd be hot after about 15mins imo..

About 2 hour drive for me,I have a lot of things to sell.I went to the first one years ago,Met some of the folks that were on the old yellow forum.
Is it worth going to?I would say yes,I planned to go to other places ,like the Train Museum in Old Sacramento.

The point I am trying to make is =there are plenty of places to go and also enjoy=plan your trip so you can enjoy the experience.
Yes,the show is small compared to "Gun Shows"so in a way you go to met other air gunners and look around.
"it is what it is".

I’ve been there twice, and yes by 15 minutes you’ve seen it all, but I end up being there almost three hours because I enjoy the camaraderie.

I actually met John Bakagis there last year. Under normal circumstances the only other time I’d see him would be at an Rmac(which I did in 2022), but who has the time to sit, joke around and enjoy the moment when ones in competitive mode? These airgun shows are laid back and a good time to meet up with invisible friends from forums, and put faces to names.

Last year I met up also with STOTI and his son Cooper, and had lunch with them and 2D1C, another AGN member.

I’ve seen but yet still have to meet Motörhead. He’s always swarmed by fans, looking like Jesus Christ surrounded by his disciples, lol. At Scott- if you go this year borrow a take a number machine from NAPA so you have an organized line to meet and greet, ha ha ha

I’ve seen but yet still have to meet Motörhead. He’s always swarmed by fans, looking like Jesus Christ surrounded by his disciples, lol. At Scott- if you go this year borrow a take a number machine from NAPA so you have an organized line to meet and greet, ha ha ha

Oh I'm going have to go just to witness this airgun Jesus and his disciples. Hell, I'll even hold the take a number machine and announce the next number for @Motorhead !!! :ROFLMAO:

Gene and I from AirTanksPlus will be attending again. One benefit if the show is slow, we get more time to talk to people and the other vendors. We will show up with our usual stuff. JSB Pellets, StikMan, RegMan, BoreMen, hoses, fittings, tanks ready to go and pre filled with air. We will also bring in a couple of Alkin compressors maybe a w31 vert 220v, auto stop manual, and an Auto, Auto. If you show up from the AGN forum, please stop by the booth and say Hi.

Roger

Reactions: SacramentoSam