• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.
Anybody order over $150 in product from PA lately? I was going to order the FX 720 plenum/power block kit from them and they were going to charge me $17 shipping 😡 The kit was $219 which should've qualified for free shipping. I received their catalog yesterday and there it was, free shipping for orders over $150.

Just for info, UA didn't charge any tax and shipping was only $7 for the same thing.

Anybody order over $150 in product from PA lately? I was going to order the FX 720 plenum/power block kit from them and they were going to charge me $17 shipping 😡 The kit was $219 which should've qualified for free shipping. I received their catalog yesterday and there it was, free shipping for orders over $150.
some things are exempted at times.

Just for info, UA didn't charge any tax and shipping was only $7 for the same thing.
did you put in cart and fill in payment ? i seem to recall the shipping is changed at that time b4 you hit buy

Amazed you got through all the pop-ups (spin the wheel, can I help you , ask a expert, times running out , ect ) to even look at a product more or less make it in to the cart ..lol.

Then I guess the high cost of all them pop ups got to be made up somehow 🤔.... Lol

Maybe you need to also add some bows, arrows and e-bike stuff to qualify?

If this is your item I used the estimate shipping for my zip and it claimed free..

shipping.png

Of course that don't mean if I checked out with it that holds any weight...

Last edited:
Reactions: Sawney Bean
I've already bought and installed the kit so it's to late now. I probably won't be making anymore purchases of airgun stuff for the next 6 months or more. I don't buy pellets or slugs because I cast all my ammo. Besides, I'm saving up for a dual sport kit for my 1996 ATK406. Just the headlight and kit is going to come out to $300 then I need to register and insure it.

Lol.. I think pa went to art school to become artist's.. scam artist..🤧
I've used codes from catalog back pages before, on ammo, still got, "Buy 3, get one free," plus free shipping over $150. Been stopped using more than one code, though, like the percentage off they offer around holidays.

Reactions: Hateful McNasty

We offer free shipping on all orders over $150, there are no conditions attached to this offer. It's very hard to know what caused this confusion without having been there and seen the order screen and I know you have already made the purchase so I can only apologize and clarify the policy. I'm sorry for any misunderstanding.

Eric - customer experience at Pyramyd AIR.

Hi everyone, I also wanted to mention something I was very relieved to hear, the excessive pop-up issue is not intentional and is actually something our IT team has been working on fixing. I believe it is intended to only be seen once and when you dismiss it you should not be asked again. As someone who uses our website many times every day I completely understand how frustrating it is and have mentioned it many times myself. Hopefully this will be fixed very soon!

Reactions: MysticalDragon
Hi everyone, I also wanted to mention something I was very relieved to hear, the excessive pop-up issue is not intentional and is actually something our IT team has been working on fixing. I believe it is intended to only be seen once and when you dismiss it you should not be asked again. As someone who uses our website many times every day I completely understand how frustrating it is and have mentioned it many times myself. Hopefully this will be fixed very soon!
Thanks for the update. its not as bad as other places ive seen but good to know its being worked on.