• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.
Ordered some H&N slug samplers. This is what I got in the mail from Pyramyd.

1000007002.jpg
1000007001.jpg

Packages were busted open, taped shut, and even one was stapled back together. I had to sort them by weight and put into baggies. Somehow I received 2 sets of 34 grain 218 slugs, no 36 grain like should be there.

The shipping box wasn't damaged, so I think these were returns that they sent back out after someone opened them. There were slugs all over in the box. If these were indeed returns, they should've been discounted or something.

I've never had an issue with their shipping til now. This is almost as bad as midway or Amazon. Luckily only one slug was damaged that I could tell.

Edit: I've had a few members contact me about the slug samplers coming apart in shipping on them too. This post wasn't meant to smear PA, so I apologize if it comes off like that. If it is such a common thing because the actual H&N packaging sucks, then PA has got to know it's a thing. Hopefully they can figure out a solution.

Last edited: