• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

PA refurbished TX200HC Hunter Carbine: Okay or what? Lets roll the dice again...

• Thread starter Deleted member 49222
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 49222

Rolling the dice again. Why? I don't have a good answer other than trying to get a so said decent rifle at somewhat of a discount and myth of being a top springer from AA. Giving PA refurbished a second chance on the TX200, this time the hunter carbine. Will give pictures of the unboxing for better or for worse. TX200 HC RH .22 caliber walnut. Due to arrive Wednesday 17, 2023 from PA. Will take everyone on the same trip on what I see from PA and AA per refurbished TX200HC. Its here, few pics from lunch break. Rest after the work day. Do hear box movement inside, so probably not much packing (which has been my typical experience with PA). After a hard day at the office, just may have been rewarded. Please scroll down to later posts and see the Unboxing, is it good or bad?

DSC_0643.JPG

DSC_0641.JPG

DSC_0644.JPG

DSC_0642.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yea! I wanna know for sure🤗been heeeaaavvily debating my next airgun purchase. I know for sure that I am going to save up and get at least a "mid" tier anything(rifle,pistol, pcp, pump, bipod, scope, whatever, etc)
I have no problems shooting springers. So I want to get a real "good" one that I could possibly pass down

Oh yea! I wanna know for sure🤗been heeeaaavvily debating my next airgun purchase. I know for sure that I am going to save up and get at least a "mid" tier anything(rifle,pistol, pcp, pump, bipod, scope, whatever, etc)
I have no problems shooting springers. So I want to get a real "good" one that I could possibly pass down
i would buy a referb TX200 in a heartbeat, then a vortex kit for 11.6 FPE or maybe even 10FPE . maybe 6 months apart , not right away .

Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
Admiring the TX200HC right now. :love: I'll go over the walnut with a good worked in rubbing of boiled linseed oil to bring a little more character out of the walnut stock. Still have to sort out the scope/mount situation too. With my OCD, overall pleased with the roll of the dice on a refurbished rifle (this time). Not sure, but I may follow up with the final result pictures and accuracy report in another thread. Hope everyone enjoyed the unboxing to some degree.

Excellent purchase! If you are looking for a scope, try the Optisan CP 3-12x32. Very small scope and designed for HFT. Excellent scope.

Making due with what I have, gosh I'd like to have that Optisan! From a HW97K .22 to the TX200HC .22, all I had to do was adjust the elevation down and back in business.

DSC_0675.JPG

DSC_0676.JPG

Last edited by a moderator: