• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

PA Pellet Packaging

Please don't take this as an attack upon your favorite vendor. I've always had good luck with PA otherwise so ...

I just bought two tins of H&N FTT from PA. A couple of years ago when I ordered pellets from them, they were shipped in cardboard and protected with poly foam cutouts. I was surprised to get these two tins in a plastic bag mailer wrapped in bubble wrap. They had been dropped (or thrown down) pretty hard and the pellets were a mess.

Also, it seems that H&N is not shipping them with the little thin foam buffer in the top of the tin these days?

Are these the experiences of other folks now? I have mentioned it to PA, but not H&N yet. I am not asking for anything because I am breaking in a gun and pellet quality is not really that important until I settle on the pellet I want to shoot and have the rifle shot in.

I guess my question is does anyone know a vendor who will pack these things properly and who offers the option to buy JSB Exact Kings or H&N FTTs in specific head sizes for the .25 cal rifles. I'll be buying a case I expect and would really like to get precisely what I want in the end.

1568593389_17729205685d7ed5ed250a30.82020766_H&NFTT.jpg

Mod edit: Moved to Dealer and Manufacturer Feedback forum 

I'm really sorry to hear about this, it was definitely a mistake as we still pack all of our pellets in foam. We will be more than happy to replace this order for you and you can keep the ones that arrived damaged to break your gun in with. I'll be sure to speak with the warehouse first thing in the morning to make sure this doesn't happen again.

If you could please private message me your order number it would help a lot. Sorry again for the hassle. 

Eric Wilson
Director of Customer Experience - Pyramyd Air

Reactions: WildcatEric
I'm really sorry to hear about this, it was definitely a mistake as we still pack all of our pellets in foam. We will be more than happy to replace this order for you and you can keep the ones that arrived damaged to break your gun in with. I'll be sure to speak with the warehouse first thing in the morning to make sure this doesn't happen again.

If you could please private message me your order number it would help a lot. Sorry again for the hassle. 

Eric Wilson

No sir, not at all. I was very much hoping that something like that is what had happened. Very happy to hear it from the source. No, there is no need to replace these pellets because I have not broken in the gun and they will serve the purpose for that just fine.

I am glad you took the opportunity to reassure your customer base and that is more than enough for me.

Have a great day.

Mike

Eric Wilson

No sir, not at all. I was very much hoping that something like that is what had happened. Very happy to hear it from the source. No, there is no need to replace these pellets because I have not broken in the gun and they will serve the purpose for that just fine.

I am glad you took the opportunity to reassure your customer base and that is more than enough for me.

Have a great day.

Mike

Very kind of you, Mike. We take a lot of pride in how our pellets ship so I always want to make sure you guys are happy when something like this happens. If you change your mind let me know! 

Eric

I recieved 4 containers of Skenco .25 pellets in the same manner a couple months ago from PA. EVERY container was open & dumped into the bottom of the shipping ENVELOPE, not box. PA did replace them & packed them more sensibly but STILL in an envelope, not boxed & foamed. WTF? NEVER had that problem with ADepot. They have ALWAYS shipped in very secure packaging.