• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

PA Impact pre order

My order for a silver 30 cal in 700 MM barrel has been with them for two months... seems like all they have done is push back the shipping date by two weeks every two weeks for two months... When I first ordered in August... August was the expected ship date... now we are on the made up date of October 19th.... I get it... they can’t ship them until they have them... cal me Naive but it’s amazing that a nearly 2,100 air gun is this backed up.... especially in 30 caliber which isn’t legal in many overseas markets.... is FX efficiency this poor? Is their manufacturing this slow? Don’t Get me wrong, I want a well made unit when I get it and am willing to wait to that end. I just don’t get it 7 weeks plus for this gun in this caliber seems excessive. 

I have had custom centerfire s built in less time part by part.... 

Oh well... guess I might be sighting this in with the white stuff on the ground trying not to hit Christmas lights at this point.... and yes there are small shops that have one or two in stock but at this point my order has been in this long... I’d hate to cancel and have the mom and pop shop with one in stock be out... PA serves preorders in the order they were placed.... I don’t want to lose my place in line... 

Regardless , PA should ship all these pre-orders overnight instead of ground... the dates been pushed back three times... since I ordered... had they had October 19th as the ship date when I was looking I would have looked elsewhere and paid elsewhere.... and I have very little faith October 19th is when they will actually ship these... I remember a day August 25th was the ship date!! 

Mod edit: moved to Dealer and Manufacturer Feedback forum 

I understand your need to vent.

What I'm not understanding is how PA is at fault or why they should be penalized in shipping expense for FX’s delay in delivery.

Im sure FX is like a lot of manufacturers and do production runs. The number of silver 30 cals with 700mm barrels are probably way less than other models coming to the US market. I suggest you let FX know you feelings. 

if you really want to teach PA a lesson, get it from Mom & Pop. “Mom and Pop” WANT you to buy the last one. They’ll get more. 

Trust me; no one is holding out. They all want your $2100.