Where can I find or purchase a Marmot Militia or a Lothar Walther barrel for my new Prod? Any help is greatly appreciated.
You can call Crosman at 800 724 7486 and order a LW Marauder rifle barrel, part# MR-022, $96.80, $10.00 shipping, best deal I know of.. Just installed one in a P-Rod. Don't forget to order the breech o-ring as well. The barrel is 20", so it forces other changes, simplest is to just move the shroud forward.

Been raining all week end, haven't had a chance to shoot any, need to see what pellet works best now with this new equation -

It is my understanding that Marmot Militia barrels are no longer being manufactured.
That being said. I have one in my Prod. I bought the entire gun used. So I don’t know how it shot without it. But I can say It shoots great. It’s my back yard, night time , QCB, go to air gun.
Bill Greathouse is making the Marmot Militia barrels. He made one for my P-Rod several years ago and it shoots great.

I contacted Bill today, great guy. [email protected]
He is a one man shop and is very busy, also very willing to make things to what the customer needs. He responded with a very detailed email.

He has the tooling and is making barrels. I will be ordering one for my Prod in the coming weeks.

First I have to make my “Controller” understand that spending $220 actually saves over $1300

Not sure that he can use the name, but I think being part of the Marmont Militia will pay far better dividends than being part of the KISS RocknRoll Army ever did.