• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

p-rod setup and string?

So any advice is appreciated.

P-rod
Huma regulator @ 110bar on the sticker (gauge is off need to re-connect a gauge just to get an ideal of how accurate the sticker is, shot over 200 so should be stable now)
Hill valve kit
Bstaley mod 4 o-rings
striker 2turns from full counter-clock, anything more then half a turn up/down will lower fps
spring 1/2 turn from full counter-clock
crossman .22 14.3grain piranna

starting pressure @3000psi (gauge on hill pump)
45shots
high 582
low 558

next 26 shots goes off regulator and see a bell curve
start at 586
high 625
once back below 586 it starts to drop off and pressure ends up @1000psi

Wasn't able to cut/paste my 80ish shot string

So I'm looking at wanting 10fpe and it does just above that on the regulator. I was suprise at how much more shots off the regulator that I got and went over 12fpe. Ideally I would like to have as flat of a string as possible even off the regulator, but looks like it is not possible once off the reg and in the bell curve. Need to play with the spring adjustment more. Maybe I'll aim for 12fpe instead of 10fpe. This set up is for rats with red dot for close up (3ft-30ft) shots where scope just doesn't work and sometimes indoors so would like to keep the fpe lower.