• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

P-ROD and a Hill Airgun Suppressor / High Volume Shroud Extension

If you bought it for a specific build in mind I can understand that, we all like to play. But with my limited time on hand I usually look for and buy what I need, so if I wanted a carbine I would buy a carbine and not build one. But I do get the need to build, it is the sense of accomplishment when it is finished. I was not meaning to be critical, just trying to understand why people do this, I guess it must be the fun of the build! Neil.

"NeilClague"If you bought it for a specific build in mind I can understand that, we all like to play. But with my limited time on hand I usually look for and buy what I need, so if I wanted a carbine I would buy a carbine and not build one. But I do get the need to build, it is the sense of accomplishment when it is finished. I was not meaning to be critical, just trying to understand why people do this, I guess it must be the fun of the build! Neil.
I don't really get a sense of accomplishment with building.
Things can always be improved in my eyes....when you see the world with that outlook (there is little room for feeling any true form of accomplishment).

Now touching what AJ said.....I agree the prod makes for a really fun & surprisingly nice carbine.