P Rod advice

anyone have a good prod tune with a regulator added?

Yep

LOL!

It was suggested to me many years ago when I was new to PCP’s, that a regulator wasn’t a good mod. I had just completed regulating my marauder rifle so I was pumped about doing the same to my prod(knew nothing about plenum space and it’s importance), so before I dumped the $$ for a Huma I did my due diligence and asked for feedback on the forums.

when it comes to feedback with me, if the negatives get hovering around the 75% mark I then refrain from the idea or the purchase. I received more “you’re not going to like it after awhile”, so I kept the gun unregulated. 

Set up for high power, I’m at 805 FPS in velocity for around 14 shots and I’m ok with that. 

I agree, the 1701 is about as big as you would want to go in offhand pistol. Kinda like dueling pistols. I did the same for a 22 repeater and a 25 cal. I can get about 30FPE for one mag.

View attachment 193419

View attachment 193428
I know this is an old thread, but those right there!! That is what I want to do! Did you do a build post? I'd really like to build something like that. Thank you for posting.