P P 750 one shot one kill

Not really hunting but some people get pissed posting dead things on gun site,,,,
Any way this little fart was at my back door and rattling like crazy at my dog, 1st thang I could grab with air in it and a pellet in the magazine was the PP750, One 22 caliber to the head and no more rattling ,, Looks like the wife is going to let me put that gun rack by the back door...
IMG_1919.JPG
IMG_1921.JPG

Not really hunting but some people get pissed posting dead things on gun site,,,,
Any way this little fart was at my back door and rattling like crazy at my dog, 1st thang I could grab with air in it and a pellet in the magazine was the PP750, One 22 caliber to the head and no more rattling ,, Looks like the wife is going to let me put that gun rack by the back door...
View attachment 379696View attachment 379697
I want one!

Yep western diamondback, I did not use the laser sight with this shot, Pretty well point blank with 14 gr Crossman hollow points, Normally its a beeman P17 job because I have a holster that I have the gun on at night , but it was put up in a pistol case and the PP 750 was hanging on the wall in my office , Grab and go. I like and always do head shots because I skin them, No I do not eat them, Gave all my skins away last year to my brother that makes knifes , I think a moderator and a barrel tube would look nice in rattle snake skin, This was a small one so not that much skin and its been so HOT here in West Texas its been very hard to predict when the snakes are going to be out , It was still 100 degrees in my back yard last night at 2 AM , I think if and when we get some cool weather 80 degrees and I get out on the KLR its going to be a snake fest. Just riding down the back roads real slow.

Reactions: AmosBurton