P-Mod suddenly not holding pressure?

I have a P-Mod I set up for recreational shooting and teaching younger children. I've had it for almost a year. I first had a simple 11mm/pic rail mounted with a red dot on top. This past winter I decided to mount a scope with 11mm rings direct to the receiver. After that, I started loosing pressure, maybe 100 - 200 psi a week. My other PCP's have held solid.

Did I somehow torque the receiver that caused it to develop a weak spot in the system? Or am I being paranoid? I just took the scope off and charged it 3k psi to see what happend over the next few days...

doubt it .. the cylinder is a self contained unit .. commomly theres 2 spots they leak the gauge or the fill adapter .. usually the gauge ..put alittle soapy water around the threads and watch under a good light, with it full ..if it leaks try a slight tweak on the gauge watching the bubbke situation, think its a 15/16 ... dont get too crazy, if alittle bit wont do it it needs a new seal ..

doubt it .. the cylinder is a self contained unit .. commomly theres 2 spots they leak the gauge or the fill adapter .. usually the gauge ..put alittle soapy water around the threads and watch under a good light, with it full ..if it leaks try a slight tweak on the gauge watching the bubbke situation, think its a 15/16 ... dont get too crazy, if alittle bit wont do it it needs a new seal ..

@steve-kville I’ve found what he said to be true from reading and my experience with Crosman/Benjamin air guns. It’s definitely a good place to start. If it’s a year old and you bought it new it should still be under warranty. I suggest that you call Velocity Outdoors (Crosman) 800-724-7486 for replacement parts. Dealt with their warranty department on multiple occasions. They ship parts out pretty fast. My last shipment from Crosman in New York took 2 days to reach Texas via USPS.