Ozzy shooting pcps

This was discussed awhile back. If he really wanted to dispose of those pesky bats, he can shoot them with airguns instead of biting their heads off. I guess either one gets the job done lol.

ozzybatScreenshot 2021-01-20 151228.png

Nice except it’s probably 12 ft/lbs limited 😔
And you have a problem with that because?
It’s like wanting buy a Lamborghini but some stupid gov regulation won’t allow more than 100 hp. Why would you buy a lambo ?? Just god bless the USA I guess. At least for now. Lol
Sorry that you have to live with those regulations. However, I like the lower powered AGs for my backyard pesting.

Quieter and less chance of pass through, but I have to be on my game for accuracy/precision especially since I only use .177.

Best of luck to you!

Reactions: beerthief
And you have a problem with that because?

Sorry that you have to live with those regulations. However, I like the lower powered AGs for my backyard pesting.

Quieter and less chance of pass through, but I have to be on my game for accuracy/precision especially since I only use .177.

Best of luck to you!
Luckily I don’t live with those regulations but I know ole ozzy does. I guess I’m more against over regulation than low power. At least we have the right to turn it up if we want 👍

Only takes the proper licensing in the UK to shoot full power rifles, he likely has one and likely a very large estate to shoot anything he wants on.
Proper licensing regulates exactly where you plan to shoot and government inspection and approval of the land you desire to hunt. With your "blood thirsty man, woman, and baby killer, terrorist tool". You don't just apply and receive your ticket. The whole colonoscopy probably lasts a year.