Oxygen Cylinder????

First let me preface this by saying I am not using Oxygen cylinder to fill PCP. I was given a couple home health oxygen cylinders. I was curious if I could fill them off my home compressor. I just ordered the Tuxing 032. I was hoping to use these in my daughters race trailer to adjust her tire pressure in her quad to meet the conditions of the track. Currently I am using a cheapo 12v air compressor and it takes forever. was thinking if I had an oxygen cylinder filled to the recommended 2k psi and just ran a fill whip to a tire valve, adjust the outlet pressure to say 125psi it will go super fast. What valves, regs, adapters, etc would I need? Thanks. Cheers 

should work ? I use CO2 tanks (filled with air) for filling my tires , bicycle @ 90 lbs pressure .

P.S. Nitrogen does not vary with temp in tire or outside temp , tire remains stable .

Not so!

All gasses (and mixes) adhere to the ideal gas law: P x V = n X R X T

Where:

P = Pressure

V = Volume

n = number of molecules

R = universal gas constant [J/mol K], [lbf ft/(lb mol oR)]= 8.3145 [J/mol K]= 0.08206 [L atm/mol K] = 62.37 [L torr /mol K]

T = temperature

https://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/ideal-gas-law-d_157.html

In short pressure is linear to temperature, you cant cheat nature ;-)

The use of Nitrogen in tires has to do with water vapor or rather the lack of it, no good having icecubes in airplane tires during landing.

As to the original question: Go to your local weld shop and they will sell you a proper regulator that fits your bottle.

Something like this:

FPW0781-9826_1200Wx1200H.1649426181.jpg

I use a setup like you envision at work (autoshop) to fill tires on stranded cars so they can limp to the shop for repairs.

Quick and easy would be to get a nitrogen bottle from the welding supply and the correct valve and regulator assembly to go with it, then just use that to air up at the tracks. I don't think N2 is horribly expensive once you get over the cost of the first bottle.

This should work, and not crazy money, bonus is it runs on batteries. Probably every battery platform has something similar:

https://www.ryobitools.com/products/details/33287175796