Own production of wild cats encountered difficulties

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wild cat was borrowed by my friend to catch lizards, but he accidentally fell into a river with crocodiles. And it was not salvaged. So I'm going to draw my own drawing and make a wildcat. I have 4 and 5 axis CNC here, I drew the diagram according to my experience, but some data I don't know, if my friend who has a wildcat can help me to determine the data, I can make some wearable parts of the wildcat and send it to him. I would like to know the length and width of the Wildcat MK2 main block, and how long the air path is on the Wildcat.

2.1643478817.PNG
112.1643478825.PNG

Sounds like a cool story to people to provide details to help make a knockoff FX gun...

It's not a cottage, it's a clone copy. But I'm not selling him, I just prefer feral cats myself. But I will make some small parts of the wild cat to give to friends who help me complete the drawings.Because I prefer to study the drawings of airsoft guns, it can help me better understand the performance and principle of an airsoft gun.

My wild cat was borrowed by my friend to catch lizards, but he accidentally fell into a river with crocodiles. And it was not salvaged.

What a coincidence!!! That's how I lost all my powder burners.

You can try to salvage it with a suction stone, but my airsoft gun is aluminum. There is nothing you can do about suction stones.

Nice story. Maybe try sending an email to FX. I’m sure Fredrick would be happy to help.

You don't need to mock me, many people can make some airsoft accessories and I'm just an airsoft enthusiast. And I'm not considering making and then selling it. And my original wildcat when I use it, I found many places of unreasonable design, I just want to make it and modify the unreasonable places of the original wildcat making. Let me have a perfect wildcat. If FX AIRGUN can be customized, I am also willing to pay for it.

Nice story. Maybe try sending an email to FX. I’m sure Fredrick would be happy to help.

I think FX AIRGUN will also keep updating its products and making more perfect airsoft guns through the response of the buyers. My friend is an airsoft designer and he is involved in the design of huben airsoft guns. I want to be able to be proficient in airsoft and must understand his construction. Whether it is to use it better or to repair it better in the future. It's not like when an airsoft gun breaks, you only buy parts to replace it.

Did you not ask for dimensions for the receiver? That doesn’t sound to me like your trying to make parts , that sounds like your attempting to make a rifle. By the way , this is not an Airsoft forum. Those are completely different shooting plastic beads. I’m fairly certain no one on this site is going to assist with ripping off a design.

:^)

My wild cat was borrowed by my friend to catch lizards, but he accidentally fell into a river with crocodiles. And it was not salvaged. So I'm going to draw my own drawing and make a wildcat. I have 4 and 5 axis CNC here, I drew the diagram according to my experience, but some data I don't know, if my friend who has a wildcat can help me to determine the data, I can make some wearable parts of the wildcat and send it to him. I would like to know the length and width of the Wildcat MK2 main block, and how long the air path is on the Wildcat.

2.1643478817.PNG
112.1643478825.PNG

*Asking for help to make a copy of another manufacturers product is unethical and illegal. This is your one and only warning. Mods please "follow" this member.

Status
Not open for further replies.