over 1000 fps

I see you have a jsar.Those are extremely good guns , and you have a walter poly barrel with the choke cut off.Those guns are 10 times better than fx , but reviewers were always biased to fx , of course for the money.FX will pay anyone who fit there content criteria,which is shoot cans , metal .or animals . But never shoot groups past 100 yards on paper.

Evinex is m low cost gun. Custom cf wrapped .251 barrel.

Dyotat built 257 at up to 200 fpe. 

Modded Uragan, .251 shooting at 100fpe. 

All are slug guns.

A couple of low cost pellet shooting rifles and one pcp slug shootingj .216 pistol. 

Every thing else is either long range P.B's or higher end custom 1911's.

Thinking of adding a double stack Staccato 2011 next. 

Knife 

One Shot one troll joined on 25 Oct 2021.

He reminds me of that guy back in 2017-2018, BLACKSWORD was his handle. He’d get on here and rave about his Benjamin big bore in 357 but had never fired it as he couldn’t afford the ammo. Then he’d show us vids of his martial arts and his wife was the assistant. 

he once had a thread that went on for pages upon pages, talking talk just like the OP, challenging and calling out members like for a fight like you did back in grade school.

If we didn’t respond or bite into the carrot he dangles at every post he’ll eventually leave and take his chest puffin keyboard antics elsewhere. 

I don’t know about how the rest of you feel every time you log on to AGN, but I come here to relax and use the knowledge I gain here and the knowledge I pass on as an extension to this hobby. The last thing I want to see is someone calling out members to meet after school by the ball field for a duel because you chose to shoot an fx or because you say he’s wrong about a Huben having dual regs(another thread of his)

.......he once had a thread that went on for pages upon pages, talking talk just like the OP, challenging and calling out members like for a fight like you did back in grade school.

That is fine, but ask him to put a money on the table first, not some pocket change but let start with let say ... a grand ? and we go from there ;)

I have couple of these ppl in my FB group, BIG shooters with 3/8 groups any time @100 and half MOA @ 200 gong at an open field around a farmland.... yahaha...... probably toke them a good year to collect that picture :)

IMG_20211121_112312.1637511834.jpg
IMG_20211121_112457.1637511919.jpg
Here is one of the guns . I cranked the speed up i will go faster but the fx chrony will not read it. The 1100 and 1107 and 1111 fps was this gun . I am looking forward to making all the nasty talkers look totally stupid.And all this speed with 21 grain nielson slug and surprising 100 yard accuracy . All out of a 250 dollar gun. The reg press 4300 fill pressure 5000. 27 full power shots. Boy are you na sayers gonna look bad , i'm just giving you time to hang yourselves.