• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Out of service SCBA tanks. Sold Pending funds

Classified Status
NLA

K9Air

Jul 26, 2021
Michigan, United States
103316.jpeg

I bought 20 of these for my pesting business here in Michigan from a Fire Department at a "Donation" price of 40 bucks each. Money going back into the purchase of their new 30yr Scott tanks.

These are 45 minute tanks @ 4500 psi
(6.8l size)

These are "Out of Service" tanks. Fill on your home compressor. Last hydro check on most tanks was done in 2018.

I'm using for what I do here, 10 tanks per week. It'll slow down during the winter months. (3 dairy farms and 2 large greenhouse garden centers)

They may not be pretty, but they work.

As with any high pressure air vessel, use at your own risk. These are USED, OUT OF SERVICE!

For what it's worth, I've scoped the inside of the 10 tanks I use, they are clean and showed no signs of corrosion. They were all full at the time I bought them from the Fire Department.

Asking $60 each plus shipping. If you're in Michigan, buying 2 or more, I'm willing to meet you within 50 miles of Williamston. (48895) Or you can come pick up here.
Full disclosure, profit of 20 per tank is donated back to Fire Station. They're a small volunteer station that really needs the help of the community. 😊

If local, and you want me to fill to 4500 psi, add $5 bucks per tank. 😊

These do come with the valves.

Shipping seems to be around 20 bucks +/- a couple depending on actual location.

Thanks much for checking out the listing.

Note***

This is the valve adapter I've been using for the past 8 mos.

TBVECHI Adaptor 4500PSI Paintball... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07PBF2RP2?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

(Moderators, I've sent a few emails regarding listing used tanks for sale, haven't heard back from ya's.)

Last edited: