• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

Our "Wannabe like Manabe" challenge ;-) 4/25/15

"travels4fun"
"Ben10"
"travels4fun"Mike,

Where can I find the target you used?

Scott
http://www.phoenixairgun.net/Phoenix_Benchrest/Targets_files/25m-Air-Benchrest-9%2610-ring-LETTER-12x10.pdf

Thats the target Mike used, he printed it on 8.5 x 11 paper with "fit to page" setting

CampFussell please could you email me a copy of the target you used.

Thanks
Wait, that doesn't look like Mike's (Coldking) target to me.
Ah sorry Scott I thought you were after mike manabes target, the one that instigated the start of this thread

"CampFussell"
"Ben10"
"travels4fun"Mike,

Where can I find the target you used?

Scott
http://www.phoenixairgun.net/Phoenix_Benchrest/Targets_files/25m-Air-Benchrest-9%2610-ring-LETTER-12x10.pdf

Thats the target Mike used, he printed it on 8.5 x 11 paper with "fit to page" setting

CampFussell please could you email me a copy of the target you used.

Thanks
Ben, I sent ya a private message with my email addy
Thanks, I hit send message a a couple of times on my phone while it was on a go slow so I think you have the same reply 3 times! Sorry 

Thanks to Jimmy for the targets...

I'm not going to do this with my 32ftlb bobcat though. Seeing as I hardly use my sub 12ftlb guns anymore I have decided I will use them, as 20 yards is a nice range for them :) 

I will do the challenge with 2 different guns; my .22 logun solo (on the right) and my falcon FN19 .177 (on the left) both shooting at 11.5 ftlb. I will report back once I have tried my hand at this challenge. 

oh and all 3 of my diving bottles are empty! So I will be hand pumping and really "earning" my scores :p

"Ben10"Thanks to Jimmy for the targets...

I'm not going to do this with my 32ftlb bobcat though. Seeing as I hardly use my sub 12ftlb guns anymore I have decided I will use them, as 20 yards is a nice range for them :) 

I will do the challenge with 2 different guns; my .22 logun solo (on the right) and my falcon FN19 .177 (on the left) both shooting at 11.5 ftlb. I will report back once I have tried my hand at this challenge. 

oh and all 3 of my diving bottles are empty! So I will be hand pumping and really "earning" my scores :p
Love the fact that you are using rifles we do not import into the US. Really like the looks of you Logun and Falcon.
Mike

Ben, those are some mighty fine rifles you have there! Looking forward to your targets. You're braver than I am....using a hand pump ;-)

Scott, I hope that's the first of many to come on the videos. Awesome to watch that in slow motion!

John, we'll forgive ya bro and thanks for the heads up. Yep, Work comes first. Gotta make the dough to continue to keep our toys up ;-)

Thanks Mike and Jimmy. They are great little lightweight rifles and don't get much use now so it will be good to give them a run, may need to wait until the weekend though unless I can get out before. 

These will feel easy to pump in comparison Jimmy, I have been hand pumping the bobcat to 250 bar since my tanks ran out of air. That's a good workout! Especially when I can easily shoot 200 or more pellets in one sitting! 

Here is my attempt this evening:

The first thirty shots(boxed are ok. The two boxed off shots indicated it was time to refill After a refill I had a serious point of aim/impact shift to the right i can't explain. I corrected with hold off but couldn't let it stand and tried resighting on the last five targets but it was getting to dark out to see what I was doing so i packed up and headed in. 

I hope i have time to figure out my shift issue for I have a FT shoot on sunday and don't need this to happen half way through the match.