• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

Our "Wannabe like Manabe" challenge ;-) 4/25/15

"Coldking"Thanks Mike. 
I feel like the Marathon Man! Was hoping for a light day but-----
maybe tomorrow I'll get a chance to shoot the Big guns a bit--
did you get to shoot anymore today?
I'm waiting to see if Jimmy boy got some points on paper?
peace and 100 hole Grease
CK
Wow CK, lookin' good. Glad you found the time for some trigger therapy ;-)
I shot mine yesterday. Didn't find time for any today. Too hot and humid here at Camp Fussell.

"SRGTO04"Here is my first attempt at this challange shot today at 13 meters over my pool in the back yard.

My Goodness, What an Awesome looking Target!! That's fantastic Allen!! I am glad you took the time to do our little challenge, and boy did you take it seriously!! You're rifle has as tight a shooting pattern as my own!! Nearly all of your shots were confined to the 1/4 " circle, with just 2 crossing the line...Absolutely wonderful!!
What kind of equipment were you using for the challenge? RIfle? Scope? Rest?
You made the challenge seem so easy(not that it is that hard) by the quality of your shots! Congratulation
Look forward to seeing you if you come down to Temecula for our next BR match on Father's Day Sunday....seems like it will be Quite a match.
Hope to see you soon, And Very Nice Shooting
Mike

"Keith2324"I want to try out this challenge but I cannot find the same target anywhere. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

Keith.
Keith,
We use the one's in this section...
http://airgunnation.dev/topic/share-your-printable-targets-here/

Look for Michael's entry on April 7, 2015 at 7:20 pm
On the target there is a black portion with 4 small squares...Click on the square on the far right...that's one
There is another one that we use that was submitted by me that I use at the bottom of the same post.
Hope that helps
Mike

Thanks Mike and Campfussell for the kind words. I was shooting my new RAW HM 1000 in .177 with a Hawke Sidewinder Tactical 6.5-20X42 with Half Mil Dot Reticle and the front rest is a Baldeagle Slingshot Rest. This is the same setup I used in the 25m Benchrest match at Phoenix Airgun Club this past June 6 and took 2nd in the Open class and 3rd Overall. I shot a 723 w/ 16x 

I hope to see you Mike at the Temecula match so far it is still a go for my friend and I to be there. Can you give me the best way to get to LD ranch from Phoenix using I-10. Where do I turn south at and which freeway to use? Any help would be appreciated. You can just PM the info thanks

Thanks again Allen