• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

Our "Wannabe like Manabe" challenge ;-) 4/25/15

"Michael"Damnit Mike, THAT IS RIDICULOUS! At least you left a little room for improvement on targets #23, #36 & #49.

Well Michael, you were right....there was room for improvement. Took the shots again this morning...mainly to get back at my neighbor making noise all throughout the night,,,lol,
Did Miss 1 at number #67...other than that one the tarrget looks clean

"Killzone"Nice shooting Mike. It’s too bad about your neighbor - can you shoot out a window to get a target out about 25 yards?
I wish I could shoot out a window, but I in a second floor apartment building. If I get caught shooting out my window...it's a hefty fine!!
No Shooting within San Diego City limits unless at a approved range. And all of those are for pistol shooters...very few for rifles. Would have to drive a long ways to get to BLM land where it's legal to shoot.
Until then, I just got my 13m
Mike

Well, we thank goodness for your 13 meter shooting Mike. It's up to the rest of us to find an indoor 13 meter range, but I don't think there are any of us that can touch the precision you have shown us at that range? ;-)
Also.......Those 100 shots are a true test, and I would rather see that, than 20 five shot groups any day!

"CampFussell"Well, we thank goodness for your 13 meter shooting Mike. It's up to the rest of us to find an indoor 13 meter range, but I don't think there are any of us that can touch the precision you have shown us at that range? ;-)
Also.......Those 100 shots are a true test, and I would rather see that, than 20 five shot groups any day!
Thanks Jimmy
I Agree with you...give me a 100 shot target over 20 5 shot groups any day of the week! ;-)

Dag gone it.......I just tried the 13 meters AKA 14 yds at Camp Fussell today and there just ain't no way I can hang with the Manabe ;-)
I shot 50 of the 1/4" bulls with only one fill.
Unregulated FX 400 in .22 cal with BSA 6-24 X 44 on 24 power. Shooting the 18.1 gr JSB's with 5.53 mm head.
Had rifle rested on Caldwell Lead Sled on my picnic table.

​Mighty Fine Shooting Jimmy 
I think you're being to hard on yourself...that's an Excellent Target!!
Just love it when it hits dead center, and you have plenty of those awesome shots on your target! Glad you had some time to shoot , I know you've had other things on your mind. But you got to be nuts if you think you can't hang with me. Right beside you all the way Buddy!
Fixing that o-ring sure did help the precision of your rifle...the shots look nice and tight 50 shots at just barely over 1/4" is awesome!!
Gotta get my butt in gear and post a target myself....you've been my inspiration.
Peace and Chicken Grease
Mike

That's a fantastic looking shooting rig you've got there CK and some Excellent shooting. Glad you were able to find the time to shoot the Challenge. WoW...shooting with a semi-auto must be a total Blast!! Gotta love those Steyr Rifles!! Just can't afford one...lol :) or that gorgeous scope you have mounted atop the Steyr...Like I said Fantastic Looking Rig!!
Thanks for taking the time from your busy schedule to do this.
Mike