Our Favorite 4500psi Compressor Now Available

I too, would consider the Carette 2 if it were on sale.

My biggest concern was Not if it's made in China. I ready knew that. Rather WHO the manufacturer is. I have a Tuxing and can source parts easily. A quick search on this forum shows alot of trouble getting parts. Having to pay to ship a unit back you followed all instructions for and paid well over $1k for is not my idea of customer service. Eyes wide open...you will need to repair Any of these compressors so be sure you have sourced parts byond seals. I would like to see our USA resellers demand complete rebuild drawings and parts BEFORE they sell any compressor. Having one guy in the states who is an interpreter try and resolve your issues can be frustrating I would bet.
You are misunderstanding.
The Carette1 had excellent reviews, and excellent service.
I am the distributor for both Carette1 and Carette2. We still support the Carette1 with parts and information for sales that are +4 years old.
I was born in the USA, and speak perfect English, not an interpreter. Anyone who has ever contacted us with an issue has received any parts or information requested. (These are simple compressors, not rocket motors. Basically 2 pistons with valves and a motor). We never abandoned any customer that purchased anything from us.
I have been in business for over 35 years and MANY shooters know my reputation (it is very positive).
Please consider editing your post to correct this mis-leading information.
Have a great TANKSgiving.
Joe Brancato Owner of TopGun-Airguns, AirTanksForSale, ExpertHPA, ZbroiaUSA, HamContact.com

Last edited:
Reactions: Tackleberry