• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

OUCH! I knocked my gun off the bench.

Talking conical on the end like the scraped one pictured. No clearance necessary.

OH I see the confusion. That LDC with the scrape is mounted to his gun permanently with epoxy or locktite if this clears the air.

No no, you're right, my bad. Donny recommended a cone on the part of my moderator needed to clear the air cylinder on my Prod, so I wouldn't scrape up the shroud. Wasn't quite big enough, but you're talking about the opposite end -- yikes, sorry. Wasn't thinking for a moment. I misunderstood somehow. Sorry to be misleading.

First time shooting the HW the other day and noticed the groups were horrible. Today a very fine snow was falling and indicated absolutely no wind. What better day to see what's going on with the gun. Groups would be tight, then shift and tight in that spot until they shifted again and grouped. While checking the scope mount screws I noticed a crack in the stock and realized the impact was more than I first thought. I took off the Discovery and installed the Arken and no poi shift and all the groups are tight at 48 yards. The scope is now suspect and the stock will go in my shop for gluing. 

PC160164.1608154488.JPG