Other Kral Tuners?

I'm going to be offering several additional tuning parts and upgrades for Kral along with several additional pcp guns. Benjamin Craftsman, Airacuda, Umarex, Gamo and Avengers along with slug barrels for most of the commonly owned guns out there. These will be available to tuners and customers alike. I plan to still build and sell some custom guns but I'm no longer taking customer tunes going forward. I'm currently looking for someone I can refer that business to. I will continue to support any previous work I've done but hoping to find a reputable person familiar with or that's wanting to add the Kral line to their business.

I'm going to be offering several additional tuning parts and upgrades for Kral along with several additional pcp guns. Benjamin Craftsman, Airacuda, Umarex, Gamo and Avengers along with slug barrels for most of the commonly owned guns out there. These will be available to tuners and customers alike. I plan to still build and sell some custom guns but I'm no longer taking customer tunes going forward. I'm currently looking for someone I can refer that business to. I will continue to support any previous work I've done but hoping to find a reputable person familiar with or that's wanting to add the Kral line to their business.
If you have a .177 slug barrel for my RTI Prophet MK1, maybe with a bridge port transfer, would be great.