• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Other Hobbies ...

Yeah it is probably not a race car.
Us euro oldies, well we have also been a bit tough on the handling performance of older American steel on wheels.
Even if we too have made our fair share of utter disaster cars.

I am more of a cruiser guy myself so really i can do with any American car, and with the chance of starting a little car collection, well for sure most of it would have to be American cars.
Even if there are plenty hallmark EURO cars too, then i have grown up with those so dont get me as emotional as American cars do
Also the sound of a V8, well it is a rare note in the Danish traffic landscape, and if you hear it 9 out of 10 times the motor are in a truck and diesel.

My dream car, well that is a 12 - 15 ton, or more for that matter APC, and i swear i would daily drive it even if parking would be a disaster.

Been in RC Cars since 1984, matter of fact i have made a little money over the years with our small mom pop business Inertia Racing Products.
Making Suspension Componenets for 1/4 and 1/5 Scale Cars

Just a couple of my cars

graphic lm 2.JPG

ego dragster 3.JPG

Axx hobbies? Not for me!
Where do you do drunken MMA anyhow? We used to just call that "bar fights"

LOL I don't know about DRUNK but I've gone buzzed a few times, only regret it once when I almost earled after a few rolls. That time I was pretty past buzzed, and that was the end of drunken training for me.

Every other hobby though is done while drinking

Metal detecting!!!! Beach hunting. Right now have 3 machines XP Deus 2, Minelab Sovereign Elite, Minelab Vanquish 540 and Minelab Manicore on order waiting for it to come in. The Gold I get I put towards the second hobby air rifles.
Right now on hold on all hobbies I just had my second heart attack on Jan 7 2023 so taking time to recover. Mean while driving my wife around from Cancer treatments.
Sounds like you're going through a hard season! Keep your chin up man, hoping and praying for you and wifes health!

Fishing, hiking, hunting. Tinkering on anything mechanical. Playing video games occasionally. Collecting minerals and fossils been a rockhound since I was a little kid. I Design and make jewelry for a living but it is a hobby. Started silver smithing at 12. Ya I'm lucky that way get to do it for a living. Probably good since I sucked in school.

Reactions: PewPewTac
WOW!!! That's incredible!
I found the "recipy" on the internett.:) Just by reading allot of forums, you tube channels, and web sites, you can find all the info needed. Including what software, and hardware needed. Usually someone else has built the same stuff before you, so you can in theory just build the same as others, or use some of theire ideas to include in yours. If you search "virtual pinball" on youtube, you will find many videos by other builders.
If anyone would find it interesetting to try build one yourself, you can send me a PM, and I can give you some helpfull links.

Reactions: crosman2016