• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Other Hobbies ...

Yeah. It's a 73
Plan to put a V-6 fuel injected engine in it. I have all the glass and all new seals.
Also all the lights.
I use to build bikes.
Bikes.jpg

Last edited:
Good man! I use my single-speed bike to pick up litter on my street, except I bend over to pick it up. Can be awkward for my old body. I have a "picker-upper" gizmo, too, but I hadn't thought of using it with my bike...duh!
Pistolero,
Well done, every little bit helps. I feed the picker-upper down thru the cables, they keep it in place, the "holster" is just a plastic liquor bottle with top removed, mounted to fork with cable ties, bottom resting on axle nut. Very necessary during Covid with facemasks, Kleenex and wipes tossed out car windows. Thanks for your efforts, WM

I only have this for Car stuff.
View attachment 324984
Holy Bat, Sh!tman…that’s an Opal GT! I haven’t seen one of those in years. Agent 86, Maxwell Smart, drove an Opal GT so you know it’s a bad-ass ride!

Absolutely, honest-to-God, effing’ story:

I spent 30 years in law enforcement, 18 of which were spent in drug/gang units. Which means I did A LOT of surveillances, spying on gangster/ doper pads.

Occasionally, a gangster/tweaker/concerned citizen would approach my car whilst I was on a surveillance, wherein I sat with my index finger shoved-up a nostril to the second knuckle, and ask what the Kentucky Fried F$ck I was doing parked on the side of the road for hours on end. My standard answer was that I was there on behalf of the Alphabet org (that impresses the hell out of the layman), watching for a suspected child molester (because NOBODY likes them…even dopers and gangsters), who was average/average, and not wanting to burn my cover, drove a POWDER BLUE OPAL GT!

What are the chances? Who has a powder blue Opal GT?

They were on the side of right. They fell for it hook, line, and sinker. I was invisible. A lot of bad people went to jail because of that phantom powder blue Opal GT!

Privateer…don’t paint that baby powder blue!

Justin

Ive

I hope you and your wife both recover fully and with speed! So you have any thoughts on the Excalibur II metal detector?
Yes .. don't get it. For the price the XP Deus 2 is a lot better machine. For general beach hunting the Minelab Equinox 900/700 or the XP Deus 2. Minelab new machine the Manicore is looking great. I have the Deus 2 and matches the depth of the Manicore so no point in getting it.

That Nova are sweet, i would wheel something like that any day of the month,,,, that is if gas was as dirt cheap here as it is in the US.
Judging by small pic it have been LS swapped,,,,, which are also just fine by me, hope it have gotten a handling / stopping package too.

While i am a petrol head / gearhead, when yanks speak shop i soon have to revert to a listening role, CUZ i am not in that deep, and also American cars over here, well it is a small sub culture.

Reactions: LDamm
That Nova are sweet, i would wheel something like that any day of the month,,,, that is if gas was as dirt cheap here as it is in the US.
Judging by small pic it have been LS swapped,,,,, which are also just fine by me, hope it have gotten a handling / stopping package too.

While i am a petrol head / gearhead, when yanks speak shop i soon have to revert to a listening role, CUZ i am not in that deep, and also American cars over here, well it is a small sub culture.
it is a BIGGER rabbit Hole than airguns & accesories, i have spent most of my life trying to climb out.. finally got something i am content with 2013 caddy CTS-V , just no time to drive it.
1675285321300.jpeg

Actually, it is a LT-1 out of a 95 Corvette. Plenty of handling items and brakes. Wilwood 4 piston brakes on drilled rotors on the front, 95 Z-28 drilled rotors on the rear, sway bars front and rear. Fun cruiser.