• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Other Hobbies ...

Had it since around 1990. When I bought it it still had the original tires front and back. Since then I've replaced the suspension from and back. Progressive shock, with a aluminum swing arm from a 1990 XR600R along with lacing up a 18 inch rear rim. It's got a 1991 KTM250 exc rear fender. The front is a 2001 Yamaha YZ250 fork tubes and front wheel mounted in a 2006 Honda CRF 250r triples. Like I said, poor thing doesn't know what it is Any more.🫣 I guess that just goes along with society these days.😁

Reactions: maxtrouble
Metal detecting!!!! Beach hunting. Right now have 3 machines XP Deus 2, Minelab Sovereign Elite, Minelab Vanquish 540 and Minelab Manicore on order waiting for it to come in. The Gold I get I put towards the second hobby air rifles.
Right now on hold on all hobbies I just had my second heart attack on Jan 7 2023 so taking time to recover. Mean while driving my wife around from Cancer treatments.

Metal detecting!!!! Beach hunting. Right now have 3 machines XP Deus 2, Minelab Sovereign Elite, Minelab Vanquish 540 and Minelab Manicore on order waiting for it to come in. The Gold I get I put towards the second hobby air rifles.
Right now on hold on all hobbies I just had my second heart attack on Jan 7 2023 so taking time to recover. Mean while driving my wife around from Cancer treatments.

I hope you continue to recover and all the best to your wife.

Man you guys got some cool Hobbies ,Mine are Gym, Yep thats a Hobby , power lifting, touched into body building a few years,Schutzhund work, Motorcycles forever, Touring,Racing,Adventure touring,Once toured for 6months and never once stayed in a motel, Racing Pigeons yes homing pigeons, Some of the best fly 600 miles in one day. And I shoot feral wild pigeons there rats , Guns, And always a BB gun or a Pellet gun in the house somewhere.
High end springers in the 80s , Jumped into the darkside PCP 20 years ago and its been full blast everysense, 67 now retired at 58 married 20 years, Just bought my 1st cargo camping trailer, Looks like I need a DC powered air station, WE camp off grid, WE don't do KOA or campgrounds
Deep in the sport
Mike

1962 Morgan Plus 4. Frame off restoration.
Morgan Pics professional2.jpg

Restored HW55M.
IMG_3115.JPG

.177 Carbine SLR 98 with Hyedua stock
IMG_3346.JPG

Never let what people post on social media get you down. It’s very selective, both in terms of who bothers to post and in terms of what they choose to present.
Thanks guys... I'm good. I should have added a wink and a smile emoji to that post. I like what I do and have. I was so impressed with the variety of interesting pastimes I suppose I was feeling a little envious.
This is an awesome forum filled with good hearted like minded folks. Spending time at this site is an important part of my day.
You people rock!

Reactions: maxtrouble
Nice 34 Ford,,,,, i would for sure wheel something like that,,,, well over much of the "poo" they crank out today.

I have tried a mint model T,,,,, that was a WTF moment, but at least i can say i have "driven" one, not many can say that in this day and age.

That Morgan too, though i do think i would need motoring glasses as i would be sticking up over the windscreen with my +6 foot height.

I have dabbled in many other things too, just not find it worth mentioning those, for instance while fly fishing, i of course tied my own flies,,,,, a science in itself.