• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Other Hobbies ...

Well I have a Ben Pearson BP-H90 (7388) 52# @ 28"
The bow is in mint condition. I have never shot it, the original owner probably never did either. There is an interesting story about this bow. If you're interested it is yours for the shipping.
thanks for the offer, very generous. Not quite ready for the jump yet.

Reactions: maxtrouble
Or you're like me and you go from compound to longbow, realize you got into archery to relieve frustration and not create it, then go back to the compound.
LMAO! I know what you’re talking about, brother. Longbows…one day you’re Howard Hill, the next day you’re Benny Hill.

Justin

LMAO! I know what you’re talking about, brother. Longbows…one day you’re Howard Hill, the next day you’re Benny Hill.

Justin
This is a fact... I'm still not confident enough to try game with a longbow. Some days I feel great and then the next, I cant hit the side of a barn

Not played in a few years now, tho still own them and others .... R/C Race Boats was a huge hobby for near 20 years and mid life for " Motorheads R/C Racing Engines" which supported much of this costly hobby.

TwinKillerIMG_0077.JPG

lg-131086.jpg

That pic of all those machines,,,, got me aroused as a former machinist / tool maker.
With a lotto win i will make one hell of a shop,,,,, and it will also get a furnace, CUZ damn i miss beating on red hot steel ( making knifes ) CUZ i did that a lot during my apprenticeship as i had free range as a good guy.

My friend got RC boats too, the biggest one is BB63 in 1:128 scale ( just about 2 M or +6 foot as i recall take 2 men to move it to not damage any of the many AA and cannons on it, and the big guns are of course RC too )
His fastest boat with 2 electric motors and two 6 cell batteries it go well over 100 KMH, bleep the throttle hard and it instantly jump out of the water.
I do think you can jump a paddle board with that boat :)

Cycling and photography are my other hobbies. In my younger days I competed in both road races and triathlons. Now, I mainly do Century Rides, for fun. My current bicycles are all steel- a Miyata 710 triathlon bike, a Bianchi Vigorelli, and a Surly Disc Trucker. The Surly is my primary bike, these days.

The Miyata and the Surly are both hand built steel tube cycles. The Miyata being one of the best steel racing/triathlon bicycles ever made.
9ED4C033-C039-420E-804B-4F4273EE4530.jpeg

Last edited: