• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Other Hobbies ...

Centerfire benchrest from 100 to 1000 yds. We had a match this past Sat here in Central Pa. at 200 yds. 22 degrees all day, blowing 7 to 15 mph and snowing hard enough to make targets very hard to see. 26 shooters competed. Just got home from shooting an indoor pistol league. Tomorrow evening will be an indoor Springer airgun match. This Sat will be the first Springer Air Rifle Shiloutte Match I am starting that is listed on this forum under Benchrest. In the summer I run a bench match on one weekend and help with one on two other weekends. After reloading , cleaning rifles, cutting grass and the ocassionsl honey dew list....at 75 I am out of energy. Sit on the deck and dive in the pool if I get hot.

Last edited:
Riding bicycles, I have at least five personal bikes and two tandems. My wife and I ride the tandem all over our beautiful county roads.

8ADC96A5-4470-4FCC-A5F2-AE255BEAAA7D.jpeg

AF6E1255-7C54-42FA-AC78-D4C18C67918D.jpeg

I like knives, since I can’t make them, I buy them 😂 Love fishing & catching lobster, but I don’t do much of that these days, kinda land locked now. I also love grilling/smoking meats, but had to slow down due to my cholesterol #s lately. Love gardening when I can. I aspire to do aome wood working, but no time, space, or tools….working on it though.

i have always since i was a kid , been into Hot Rods , i have a few left but my favorite since 2017 is my 2013 cts-V coupe, was 556hp stock, now 734 RWHP. & i have been into electric guitars( collecting & playing them) & hi gain
61629809_1107393656132277_1609726134491021312_n.jpg
amps for the last 50years,, you think airguns & accessory"s are expensive, not even close to the danged music gear

FALSECRACK89

you have some cool stuff.. what is the amp on top of the avatar cab ? i am guessing it is a custom built amp, i had one built in canada about 20 yrs ago that has a custom built wooden cab, mine is diferent looking but similar to yours, i forgot i even still had it.

Good eye my friend. That is an Emery micro baby. It’s a 1w / 2w amp that runs off of old car radio tubes. That thing is such an awesome little. I used that mostly for recording. My main amp is custom built job which utilizes a Matchless lightning circuit but pairs it with 2 EL 34’s. Also have a ‘59 reissue Bassman (non-laquer-ed) and a Mesa Maverick. My amp collection has diminished from what it once was, but perfect for my station in life

Reactions: Scotty1
Wow! some awesome hobbies here. I feel like I’m slacking. 😊

My list
Trap and skeet shooting
R/C racing. (1/8 th scale electric currently/previously 1/8th scale nitro)
Competition car audio
Wood working (Started building cornhole boards a few years ago, now whatever people ask me for). TAGDesignWorX on FB and Insta
Laser engraving and trophy building
3D print and design
Off-Roading in my Jeep
Former motorcycle safety instructor for MSF and Harley Davidson
On and off road motorcycling.
Support my wife’s reef tank hobby
Former show prop designer & builder for the high school band
HAM radio operator KI5TBL
GMRS operator WRMZ986
and finally fixer of all things broken at my house and my MIL’s house

I do a lot of renovations on the house and property. So, woodworking. Laying cement, putting up small buildings...

After that, motorcycling. Photography.

Felling trees, cutting things up for firewood.

Doing things with my son, like kayaking.

3d printing. Some music. Occasionally I buy broken things on auction sites, fix them up and sell them.

Gardening, taking care of our chickens...

I have done a lot of fishing, mainly fly fishing and on the coast for trout, but also fresh water.
For the more relaxed fishing we did surf casting for what ever came by, but i also have Equipment for other forms of fishing too.

Also done RC cars, but mainly 4 X 4 scale trucks, but as a guy with a friend that is a RC addict i have tried many other things RC.

Lately things have changed to model trains, the big G - scale ones of course, CUZ G gauge or no gauge.

Also done a little radio before the internet days, 47 DIV - GT39 if my grey goo serve me right. got around of my 5/8 wave Yagi

As a kid i have Cycled a lot, got ( was allowed to by from my own savings ) my first 10 speed racer when i was 11 ( my dad done both track and road ) i have logged many many 10.000 of KM, i think enough to circle the earth.

Also always enjoyed taking pictures, photography class in school was one of the only good memories from that time.

For me, collecting and identifying plants and fungi, walking outdoors in woods or on trails, RC cars and multi rotor, print making, sculpting, 3d modeling and printing, cross country skiing, calligraphy, air guns of course, also collect traditional incense making materials, the stuff traded on the old spice routes.