• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Other Hobbies ...

Little bit of a lot of things... aquariums, both fresh and saltwater.. knifemaking, blacksmithing, woodworking, fishing, hunting, firearms, archery, martial arts and boxing, motorcycles, and catching critters of all types

20181116_133128.jpg

20210530_142051.jpg

20210718_163651.jpg

20211022_180618.jpg

bike.jpg

bike2.jpg

ELR.jpg

F4.jpg

fish.jpg

Group on Hand.jpg

imageproxys.php.jpg

knife and sheath.jpg

mantis2.jpg

me.jpg

nanofull.jpg

November critters mice deer tree snowmen.jpg

oak barrel shot glasses.jpg

rabbit.jpg

red bowl.jpg
Jan Group knives.jpg

Last edited:
Wow! some awesome hobbies here. I feel like I’m slacking. 😊

My list
Trap and skeet shooting
R/C racing. (1/8 th scale electric currently/previously 1/8th scale nitro)
Competition car audio
Wood working (Started building cornhole boards a few years ago, now whatever people ask me for). TAGDesignWorX on FB and Insta
Laser engraving and trophy building
3D print and design
Off-Roading in my Jeep
Former motorcycle safety instructor for MSF and Harley Davidson
On and off road motorcycling.
Support my wife’s reef tank hobby
Former show prop designer & builder for the high school band
HAM radio operator KI5TBL
GMRS operator WRMZ986
and finally fixer of all things broken at my house and my MIL’s house
I get tired just reading the list :)

Reactions: txcomp
What a thread. I'm impressed with the gusto you guys live your lives. My list is short. I use to be an archer, long bows and recurves but shoulder issues have put that on hold. Fresh and saltwater fishing, amateur astronomy and of course air gunning.
I bowhunted for aver 40 years. I'm thinking about getting a recurve for fun.

Probably around 55 give or take.
Well I have a Ben Pearson BP-H90 (7388) 52# @ 28"
The bow is in mint condition. I have never shot it, the original owner probably never did either. There is an interesting story about this bow. If you're interested it is yours for the shipping.

Well I have a Ben Pearson BP-H90 (7388) 52# @ 28"
The bow is in mint condition. I have never shot it, the original owner probably never did either. There is an interesting story about this bow. If you're interested it is yours for the shipping.

What an absolute gentleman! Love this community!

WARNING! Once you get into traditional archery, there is a high probability that your compounds get relegated to the closet.View attachment 324072

Or you're like me and you go from compound to longbow, realize you got into archery to relieve frustration and not create it, then go back to the compound.