• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

OT: Suez Canal Blocked by Grounded Container Ship

Status
Not open for further replies.
😁George Carlin described them as "the owners of this world" 

now where did I leave my tinfoil ❓

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iK7FPSFdkEc

Carlin was abrasive but he certainly did understand the game and he wasn't afraid to tell people about it. That's the sadest part isn't it? There is a ruling class and a ruled class. I'm going to get a mask that says, "muzzled like a dog" on it.

This topic is what seems yet another that has taken a wrong and bad turn from its origin. Is there any wonder why the moderators have discontinued the "Other topics" when the path continued downward. Egos and sensitive points, though sometimes passionate should be coupled with restraint. Sadly, this does not appear to be the case once again. I hope the moderators will lock this topic. Let us all try to remain upon the topic of air guns or at the very least closely related. If the topics stray off that path, stay civil and without any attacks or political inclinations.

This topic is what seems yet another that has taken a wrong and bad turn from its origin. Is there any wonder why the moderators have discontinued the "Other topics" when the path continued downward. Egos and sensitive points, though sometimes passionate should be coupled with restraint. Sadly, this does not appear to be the case once again. I hope the moderators will lock this topic. Let us all try to remain upon the topic of air guns or at the very least closely related. If the topics stray off that path, stay civil and without any attacks or political inclinations.

I come for argun talk, and feel folks bragging about past “work” for Feds ill-placed here. how about more airgun talk?

Status
Not open for further replies.