• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Orion's New Redesigned Slug Magazine...

Nice video and Orion makes great stuff. But I am not sure the magazine or feeder is needed with the M3 as I have not had a problem with pellets or the NSA 47.2 slugs. I put one of his printed feeder units inside one of my magazines and ran it next to my stock unit, for a couple of hundred rounds, both seem to perform equally well.

They are a less expensive way to get more shots though. Why buy a magazine re-loader when, for $20 more, you can get a complete magazine.

Nice video and Orion makes great stuff. But I am not sure the magazine or feeder is needed with the M3 as I have not had a problem with pellets or the NSA 47.2 slugs. I put one of his printed feeder units inside one of my magazines and ran it next to my stock unit, for a couple of hundred rounds, both seem to perform equally well.

They are a less expensive way to get more shots though. Why buy a magazine re-loader when, for $20 more, you can get a complete magazine.

Hello mate, cheers for your compliment and comments!

As you saw in my video, I have both the .30cal MKII and the new M3 also in .30cal. ( I might be converting my MKII to a .22cal in the near future...) I had problems using the NSA 43.8grns and 47.2 grns slugs in the original FX magazines, they were turning and jamming on me while I was walking and climbing around the farms... If I were bench shooting or stationary, the turning and jamming didn't happen as much. The pellets and FX Hybrids worked fine in my original FX magazines, but I wanted to only shoot Nicks NSA 43.8 grns and 47.2 grns slugs...Orion's insert for only $20 dollars was a game changer for me and it worked brilliantly due to the fact that I had many original FX magazines laying around and wanted to be able to use them. Then Orion came out with his slug magazine and that was another game changer for me because I shoot and go through a lot of magazines each day on the farms and don't want to stop and reload...so having the option to purchase an Orion magazine that works with the slugs I want to use, and at a much more reasonable price than the exorbitant price that an original FX magazine would cost, makes a lot more sense to me! I also like the ease and speed of Orion's lid with the magnets as I demonstrate in my video...

Whatever your needs are, Orion has the two options available... 

Thanks again for watching and also your comments!

Cheers, Mark

Farm Pest Management - Airgun

It's actually an Impact magazine that works with slugs too, but for example I'm just shooting pellets right now

Thanks Orion...I was so excited that I found your magazine that could shoot my NSA slugs, that I didn't even think about trying or shooting pellets in it, due to the fact that I have completely switched over to slugs only...Haha!

Good to know...Thanks for the info mate!

Cheers, Mark

Farm Pest Management-Airgun