• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Orión the Iguana Hunter exceptional service and customer commitment!

Hi all,

I would like to share a recent experience I had with you guys. I saw that Orión the Iguana Hunter is selling replacement magazine wheels to alleviate issues using slugs in the fx side shot mags (he also offers complete magazines as well). So I ordered a replacement wheel to see if it would make an improvement. I used Apple Pay, received the payment confirmation after completing my order, and later that evening a shipping confirmation with a tracking number. Wow that was easy…

After a week there was no movement on the tracking number, it showed that the post office was awaiting receipt of the package. So I sent an email via the “contact us” link on his webpage. Within 30 minutes,maybe a little sooner, I received a reply. I was shocked with how quickly I he emailed me back! He found my order, asked me to give it another day, and told me if there was still no movement he would resend the part. The next day before I could check the tracking there was an email from him in my inbox. He had already checked the tracking, saw that there was no movement and had already sent a replacement. The next email in my inbox was a shipment notification with tracking a tracking number. A few days later a magazine wheel showed up and now both tracking numbers showed activity. I felt pretty bad about it as I only paid for one and it looked like I was going to get two. I reached out to Orión the Iguana Hunter to let him know what happened and I offered to send the second one back when it arrived because I really only needed (and paid for) one. He told me not to worry about it one bit. 

I am so impressed with his extremely fast (like lightning quick) replies to my emails, his attention to my very meager order, and how he genuinely cared that I was taken care of quickly. Shocked is actually better description. He kept an eye on my order and sent a replacement before I could even email him! That level of commitment to any and all customers struck me. I feel like he truly cared about my small order and went above and beyond my expectations to make it a very positive experience. I would not hesitate to purchase accessories from him and recommend him with confidence.

I would like give a shout out and a big thank you to Orión the Iguana Hunter for the the great quality part, great price, and his most outstanding customer service! He’s a straight up really good guy. 

Keeping both of the magazine wheels doesn’t really sit well with me so I would like to pay it forward and pass the second one on to another member that would use it. It’s for a .25cal fx impact side shot magazine. I installed mine and it works very well, no more slugs getting jammed up, they feed nice and smooth with it. 

The first person to pm me with an I’ll take it” can have it for free. I’ll pay the shipping too(continental US only please) 

Merry Christmas!!

Eric icy⊕