FX Orion magazines for FX Crown ???

I really like the FX sideshot magazine and Darko's mags too.
Always willing to learn, I'd like to hear your experience with the Orion magazines in an FX Crown 22
Here is a link
\https://orioniguanahunter.com/colle...cat-mkiii-dreamline-v2?variant=44288697958587
Thanks
Edward

PS
I have watched the @Firewalker' report and watched the video he posted

I had an Orion mag. They take some getting used to. I thought mine was a bad one and contacted him. It was very stiff to load into the breech at first, and then a definitive click after it’s seated.
His response was that he makes the clearances tighter, and that click is to hold it in place without the use of the stock magazine orings. Over time it got easier to load, but still not as easy as the factory mags. Perfectly useable, and cycled flawlessly as all Orion mags do. Just have to keep in mind the design difference. I don’t see them being good for a speed challenge.

Agree, Orion magazines are designed by a hunter that lost one of the original magazines the first day he took the Maverick out lol, just changed magazine while taking a shot and lost a magazine that was in the grass in front of me and my motivation started.

Thinking that I should have competition shooters in mind too.
Erlis, do you make a RTI mag with a lift off cover like your new FX Crown mag?

I really like the FX sideshot magazine and Darko's mags too.
Always willing to learn, I'd like to hear your experience with the Orion magazines in an FX Crown 22
Here is a link
\https://orioniguanahunter.com/colle...cat-mkiii-dreamline-v2?variant=44288697958587
Thanks
Edward

PS
I have watched the @Firewalker' report and watched the video he posted
I've purchased several of Orion's magazines. I like them. They are considerably less expensive than the FX mags, they also handle light for caliber slugs better. I also like the bright colors for hunting magazines, it makes them much easier to find if dropped.

Reactions: orion