Orion FX magazine

I've bought several magazines from Orion. They all work great. They especially work better than the FX OEM magazines for slugs. Mine are all the original older style. I haven't bought any of the new ones with the removable lid. His magazines do hold slightly less ammo, in .22 caliber his hold one less than FX magazines. His magazines are also much less expensive.

I've bought several magazines from Orion. They all work great. They especially work better than the FX OEM magazines for slugs. Mine are all the original older style. I haven't bought any of the new ones with the removable lid. His magazines do hold slightly less ammo, in .22 caliber his hold one less than FX magazines. His magazines are also much less expensive.
Good to hear, I think I’m going to pull the trigger on a few.

Reactions: orion
I have two of his new style with the removable covers. They work great, the only real issue I have is getting the cover off, those rare earth magnets he uses really like one another! I think he needs to add a slight indent at each end for better grip, but that may be just me. Otherwise they function perfectly, hold longer ammo and certainly aren't going to come apart in the field! I also like you can choose your color. They are clearly marked with the caliber on the top, but keeping the color consistent with each caliber makes it real easy to grab the right caliber from the range bag is you're shooting more than one caliber airgun.