• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Optics Orion Deluxe Scope Came with Added Adaptors

Classified Status
SOLD
Up for Sale or Trade:

I have a New Orion Scope Camera. This is the Deluxe Package I purchased around 6 months ago from Hajimoto Productions for $375 plus Shipping. It was $392.10. I ordered this and before it arrived, I was surprised with a trigger cam. I originally planned to use one for scope reviews I do on YouTube and one permanently on my FX Impact, However I have a dedicated Night vision camera on the Impact. So, this camera has been sitting unused. I mounted it to my Primary Arms scope to test fitment and it fit perfectly.

I ordered this with the 34mm Tube Adaptor and Ocular for a Primary Arms Scope. I made adaptor shims so you should be able to use this on 1” 30mm and 34mm Tubes or you can order a dedicated adaptor from Hajimoto Productions. I also 3d Printed 6 additional Ocular adaptors to fit most scopes since I get various scopes in for review. You likely will have everything needed to use this setup on any scop and if you have a odd ball fitment issue you can always order a adaptor from Hajimoto or 3d Print one like I did if you have that ability. Unfortunately, I put all this into this great scope cam package and have not used it.

Package Includes:

Orion Scope Cam Mount

Orion 34mm Scope Tube Adaptor

Firefly 8SE Scope Action Camera (Specially Modified for the Orion Scope Cam and Aligned by Hajimoto

2 Batteries

Dual Bank Battery Charger and USB Cable

32gb Micro SD Card

Assorted Shims Made by me to adapt the 34mm Tube Clamp to work on 1” and 30mm tube scopes as well.

6 Additional Ocular Adaptor to fit a wide array of scope oculars (Made by me)

(There is probably well over $100 plus in value of the adaptors I made and am including in this package)

If you want to video record your shots this is a Awesome setup. There is lots of video online of this setup in use. I am almost tempted to keep this as an additional backup but hate to let it sit in the safe.

ASKING $300 Or make a REASONABLE OFFER. May be interested in trades let me know what you have. I have a FX Impact M3 .30 Cal so may be interested in accessories or upgrades… May be interested in other trades.

20230820_001604.jpg

Reactions: DanOSTL