Oring sizes for Huma air reg. on uragan?

karl_h

Aug 11, 2020
sc
Does anyone know all the oring sizes for a huma air regulator on an AGT Uragan, not a uragan 2, the original Uragan? I lost all my spare parts, orings, paperwork, etc.. for my PCP rifles in a barn fire a few months ago, and of course enough orings to rebuild my regs dozens and dozens of times along with the lists of sizes. My Uragan just this week started hitting low on first shot, took me two missed squirrels to figure it out. Reg just this week started creeping fairly fast, 5 minutes of it sitting is dropping first shot roughly 3 inches at 30 yards, an hour of rifle sitting drops almost another 1.5 inches on top of that and stays there no matter how long it sits, at least at current 200- bar in bottle. If left for an hour+ it takes two shots to get the plenum back down to shooting tight groups where zeroed.

Have you...say...contacted Huma ? If anyone has them ready to go, it would be them ! Or, in the lest, they'll be able to tell you what sizes and hardness rings that you need.

Mike
Back when I got my cricket, I put a huma reg in it. When I needed orings for it I sent huma an email, the only reply I got back was a link to buy their way overpriced replacement set, they would not give me the sizes. The dealer I got the cricket from gave me the sizes. I sent an email to the dealer I purchased my Uragan from and have had no reply. I haven't wasted my time contacting HUMA given the only answer they had for the cricket was to buy their overpriced set.

Take the original ones and get them to the O'rings store. Buy 20 of each. They cost peanuts.
I had hundreds sealed and labelled stored in the barn for my 4 pcp's, plus spare parts. I was hoping to have the orings in hand before taking the uragan apart, should be simple to find the sizes needed. O'ring store is where I got my large supply in the first place, and will be where I get replacements. I have the list's of sizes for 3 of my pcp's in old emails, just not the uragan. I had measured them myself when I installed the Huma, and the list was with the orings in the barn when it burned.

• Wow
Reactions: darylm
I had hundreds sealed and labelled stored in the barn for my 4 pcp's, plus spare parts. I was hoping to have the orings in hand before taking the uragan apart, should be simple to find the sizes needed. O'ring store is where I got my large supply in the first place, and will be where I get replacements. I have the list's of sizes for 3 of my pcp's in old emails, just not the uragan. I had measured them myself when I installed the Huma, and the list was with the orings in the barn when it burned.
Ufff sorry for that !