• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Ordering parts from FX?

Just wondering if it’s normal for it to take several weeks to get a part ordered from FX USA? I called in over three weeks ago and they said that they would email me an invoice. I waited a week and it never came. I sent them an email asking for them to send me an invoice. About ten days later I receive an invoice. I promptly paid it. A week after that, I receive a notice that it’s going to be shipped. It’s a couple of days later and usps doesn’t show it as being received yet. It’s going to be very close to a month for me to get the parts I need. 

Am I crazy to think that there is something that could be done to speed up this process? I don’t know that I’ve ever had such a slow customer service experience. I’ve had worse to be sure, but I’ve tried to be patient. 

I made an order from Huma a month ago and got the parts within a week from across the Atlantic. FX USA should send someone over there and take some notes on Huma’s service and how they do it.

I've had good response from FX. My complaint is their shipping charge of $9.00 for a part about an inch long and weighs about a 1/2 an ounce.
I feel your pain of high shipping costs, but I do not see justification to blame or fault FX. Unfortunately anytime something, no matter how small or light it is there and needs to get here, it costs $$. Even a small flat rate box via USPS is $8.50. What cheaper way can anyone propose so they can get parts to us?

I feel your pain of high shipping costs, but I do not see justification to blame or fault FX. Unfortunately anytime something, no matter how small or light it is there and needs to get here, it costs $$. Even a small flat rate box via USPS is $8.50. What cheaper way can anyone propose so they can get parts to us?
I propose that when somethng is really small, an envelope and first class mail would suffice for a lot less.