Ordering from RTI is becoming a pain!!

I ordered a compact 22 barrel kit.. I get the usual emails and DHL tracking numbers... a couple of days I get an email that it's been delivered! There's no way... I get home from work and I was right...no package. I click the "if you didn't receive your package in the email I got from RTI... tell them I didn't get the package... they promptly reply saying DHL sent it back to their warehouse and they will ship another.. so same deal again.. I got an email... tracking... I check it and tracking shows I should see it Monday.. cool... then today I get a email that it's been delivered... tracking shows it's been delivered back to Spain.. I emailed them back... at this point I'm just over it and asked for a refund... I reckon I'll just buy a barrel blank here in the US and machine my own damn 22 barrel to fit. I've ordered from them in them not to long ago and didn't have an issue.. this is frustrating

I have had stuff shipped by DHL from Lamnia knives to Krale air rifles and they were pretty smooth and fast. Must have got a guy that didn't want to mess with signature if not home and sent the stuff back or not doing their job. I have had items not delivered due to bogus claims like a loose dog or showing delivered only to arrive the next day.

I have had stuff shipped by DHL from Lamnia knives to Krale air rifles and they were pretty smooth and fast. Must have got a guy that didn't want to mess with signature if not home and sent the stuff back or not doing their job. I have had items not delivered due to bogus claims like a loose dog or showing delivered only to arrive the next day.
I've had good luck with DHL in the past. In this case it never made it out of Spain..twice! Nothing I can do about that other than ask for a refund. . Just passing along a shipping issue they are experiencing right now..

Just ordered parts from both stores. RTI and EDgunshop. Both shipments were well packaged and shipped quickly. RTI took UPS aboard and EDguns parts to DHL. UPS messed up the shipment properly and I had to call customer service. Instead, DHL delivered the package to the door in about 2 days.
In my case, the mistakes made by UPS were not made by either of the shippers. But both shipments still arrived and everything was ok.

Just ordered parts from both stores. RTI and EDgunshop. Both shipments were well packaged and shipped quickly. RTI took UPS aboard and EDguns parts to DHL. UPS messed up the shipment properly and I had to call customer service. Instead, DHL delivered the package to the door in about 2 days.
In my case, the mistakes made by UPS were not made by either of the shippers. But both shipments still arrived and everything was ok.
Something is definitely going on with DHL... I just sent an email asking for a refund..

Screenshot_20220613-161237_Email.jpg

I was sent this early today. Looks a 22cal barrel kit I ordered was flagged as dangerous goods... hopefully they get things sorted out.. until then I asked for a refund (that I haven't received yet) I'll order a 22cal LW blank and machine it myself.