• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Ordered Panthera 600mm in .30 with add. 700cc front bottle from Talon Tunes

Got off the phone with Tony at Talon Tunes, super nice guy, Ordered the 600mm Panthera in .30 with rear bottle and additional 700 cc front bottle. i will be using slugs and some heavy hunting pellets, Guess now I will search for what guys are using or finding out about this rifle. Meanwhile this weekend I will be tuning and trying various projectiles for my recently received from Brian at Ed Gun West, their version of the Sidewinder Compact in .30 They call it the Sidewinder Compact Pro or Snakelet Pro, , and comes with a 350cc 300bar CF bottle and a quick lug detachable Behemoth moderator. Its very quiet, not the case with the Behemoth detached lol, but very quiet when attached......a lot of power (96ft lbs in .30) in a short compact package, It makes waiting for the Panthera not so bad....lol.

Reactions: Marschb
Got off the phone with Tony at Talon Tunes, super nice guy, Ordered the 600mm Panthera in .30 with rear bottle and additional 700 cc front bottle. i will be using slugs and some heavy hunting pellets, Guess now I will search for what guys are using or finding out about this rifle. Meanwhile this weekend I will be tuning and trying various projectiles for my recently received from Brian at Ed Gun West, their version of the Sidewinder Compact in .30 They call it the Sidewinder Compact Pro or Snakelet Pro, , and comes with a 350cc 300bar CF bottle and a quick lug detachable Behemoth moderator. Its very quiet, not the case with the Behemoth detached lol, but very quiet when attached......a lot of power (96ft lbs in .30) in a short compact package, It makes waiting for the Panthera not so bad....lol.
Would really like to hear what you think about this gun.! I have been wanting one. Just not sure how well it functions. Please share a range report.

Reactions: jmohme
Would really like to hear what you think about this gun.! I have been wanting one. Just not sure how well it functions. Please share a range report.
My Panthera compact Hunter in .25 Cal was the cure to avoid buying more .25 Cal air rifles…..

For some people this could be an advantage and for some others not at all….

Reactions: Marschb